Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What size am I?
A. On every product page, you will find all the sizing information, along with a brief explanation on how you should do your own measurements. You may also find useful to look on our sizing page.
Still unsure? please write to us via email: SUPPORT@GIVELO.CO
Q. What’s your return policy?
A. You can return any product within 30 days from order delivery date. The returned item must be unused and unwashed. For further información, please check our return policy.
Q. I have a quality problem
A. For quality warranties, please check our “QUALITY ISSUES”.
Q. Where are your fabrics (textiles) from?
A. Our fabrics come from the best suppliers around the world. Italy, France, Switzerland, Germany and Colombia are some of the countries we source our materials.
We work with planet-friendly suppliers. All of them must have OEKO and Bluesign® certifications, which assures a responsible use of resources and a high quality work-labor.
Q. Which are your care instructions?
For long-lasting use of your product, please always follow these instructions before you wash any item, it will help your garment to last long.
- Open zippers may cause damage to itself or other garments.
- Do not mix colors on any wash. Make sure you separate clear colors from dark ones.
- Do not iron the garments and do not dry clean them. High temperatures may damage garment.
- We recommend to handwash your garments. If you don’t have much time and machine must be used, make sure to use soft and cold cycles, otherwise strong and/or hot cycles may cause permanent damages to your garment.
- Avoid using bleach.
Q. What payment methods are offered?
You can use any of the following payment methods:
- Credit cards:
- We receive payments from the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club International.
- You can easily purchase our products by using your Paypal account.
- Other payment method:
- PSE (Only Colombia)